It’s been 6 months since I started this blog… crazy! Part of me feels like that time has just flown by and yet, at the same time, I feel like I have been blogging for quite some time! I’m still enjoying it though so I won’t be stopping anytime soon!
Here is a look at some of my numbers since the beginning of the year:
- 62 posts
- 4,584 views
- 202 ‘likes’ on my posts
- Readers from 43 different countries (I was only at 11 3 months ago!)
My most popular fashion post is 3 C’s: Denim Shirt
My most popular home décor post is the Living Room Feature Wall (also my most searched and pinned post)
My most popular organization post is De-cluttering the Kitchen
My most popular DIY post is the Silhouette Artwork/Memo Holder
Moving forward, here are my goals for the next 6 months:
- Write at least 3 posts/week
- Have more of a ‘schedule’ when it comes to my posts: 1 DIY/how-to post/week, 1 fashion/beauty post/week, at least 1 B&A post/month
- Introduce a couple more ‘features’ into my posts
- Expand my Twitter network and look to utilize the social media tool much more effectively
- Improve my photography skills
- Hit 10,000 views and 500 likes
Thanks for checking out my blog and giving me motivation to keep writing!
On a side note, Happy Canada Day! Sorry for the poor quality!