Happy Sunday! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I am very excited to NOT be going back to work tomorrow and, in fact, have another week of vacation to try and be productive!
I’ve been thinking about my goals for 2015 and I started by classifying my goals into several categories. Next I set some top-line direction.
Here’s where I’m at so far:
- Update our budget for 2015 and set our financial milestones for the year
- Take a family vacation
- Participate in more activities with the girls and provide more experiences
- Start turning my mind to what comes next for me career-wise
- Look to build the skills I would need to get there
- Continue to build my professional networks
- Explore some options for further education
Health & Fitness Goals
- Bring more physical activity into my life
- Eat more vegetables
- Eat less processed/convenience foods
- Rebrand the blog with new visuals
- Update my “About” page
- Introduce some collaborations into the blog
- Expand my social media (e.g., platforms I’m using, followers I have)
My next steps are to get quite specific and identify my tangible plans for achieving these goals. Stay tuned for progress on this!
What are your goals for 2015?