I started my Christmas shopping today! I went to the Samko & Miko warehouse sale and got a few things for the girls and my nieces. I’ve also got an online shopping cart on the go so by the end of the weekend I should be in pretty good shape!
Anyway, here are some things that inspired me this week…
1. Subway art baby announcement (source: How to Nest for Less)
My girls are 3 and 5 but I’m pretty sure I will be making these for them (once I track down all their birth info!)
2. A super organized playroom (source: Logic and Laughter)
I have plans to move the playroom in the basement to where the office/craft area currently is. I’m loving how tidy this creative space is!
3. Paper plate butterflies (source: No Time for Flash Cards)
Here’s an easy craft I could do with the girls with supplies we already have on hand.
4. A turtleneck with a summer dress (source: redbook)
For my Wear my Closet Challenge, I’ll be needing some cold weather appropriate ways to wear my summer dresses. I never thought of layering them on top of a turtleneck!
5. Hooks for dress-up storage (source: Keep Home Simple)
I made a dress-up centre for the girls ages ago using an old bookshelf and a clothing rod. The issue is that the girls can’t put the costumes on hangers so everything just gets piled in a basket in the corner. I think hooks may do the trick!
5. Christmas card display (source: lovely etc.)
Christmas is going to be here before you know it and I love this idea for displaying cards. Now to find an open wall…
Have a great weekend everyone!